A Great day of Action

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenPresley

Was back in UK over the weekend and had a great time! Saturday Pheasant shooting but was too hot and was rightly so a short day! Next up was a wander down the local farm to have a few shots at some crows and pigeons!Bagged a few of each variety and a magpie! Then it was time to place a couple of shot pigeons ready for lamping when the dark set in! Shot about 20 rabbits and saw 4 foxes it was bit clear but I nailed the first one which would play ball at about 100yds with the .17! Headshot and man did that do some damage!Was great fun can't wait to get back at Xmas now! Glen

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you're missin home mate /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif  I don't blame you especially at this time of the year, where there many pheasants shot on Saturday ?  you hardly seen any woodcock ?    I'd a day out lastweek that was supposed to be at pigeons but it was more grey crows and a few mags and it was a great days sport, I'll have to buy myself a rifle as our moss has always foxs sloping about and no one bothers with them, I know nothing about rifle shootin or settin one up so I'll have to get a few mates out to show me the ropes. Might write off to Santa now   
Laie_13.gif
 Nige

Not many pheasants shot it was the first day and was way too hot think we did 4 drives and we shot 12 or 15 a couple of pigeons and a Jackdaw was plenty good enough for the opening day and meeting up with everyone and the new faces! If you get a rifle mate get a .17 Centrefire! This rifle is awesome, I only have a rimfire but I'm thinking about getting a centrefire this rifle is unreal! Really check up on some reviews! For fox control nothing better but for rabbits it will destroy them which is probably no good! Glen

Latest posts

Back