24 hours in Police Custody. Ch4 documentary.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westley

Anyone, like me, who feels that would 'have a go' if any lowlife tried to burgle your property, this is a MUST see.

It would certainly end your participation in shooting,  FRIGHTENING  !

Channel 4, 2100hrs. Yesterday. I don't do links, but anyone who can, feel free to add.

Really good viewing this series, but a mixture of frustrating and satisfying sometimes. Thanks for alerting me to its return. 

Anyone, like me, who feels that would 'have a go' if any lowlife tried to burgle your property, this is a MUST see.

Channel 4, 2100hrs. Yesterday. I don't do links, but anyone who can, feel free to add.
It certainly ends your shooting when you get 22 months in jail.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/24-hours-in-police-custody

balltrap said:
Posted for Westley because he is a bit of a Neanderthal 😂  

Not herd that one before,will . "More technologically paraplegic"

What does it mean? How can a lower spinal injury cause a problem with tech?

It definitely does cause a issue with climbing ladders but not so much with tech.

Not herd that one before,will . "More technologically paraplegic"

What does it mean? How can a lower spinal injury cause a problem with tech?

It definitely does cause a issue with climbing ladders but not so much with tech.
I would have thought by now Will you would have apologised to Paul for the very poor choice of words.... 

I would have thought by now Will you would have apologised to Paul for the very poor choice of words.... 
I hope it’s clear that it’s far fetched to think I would intend to offend the paraplegic community. It’s a borrowed phrase my mate (who can barely work his phone) gets told from his son. Technological paraplegia is of course a fanciful condition as limbs are not involved in the mind. It would be an entirely different and awful thing had I said “as technologically bad as a paraplegic”. But I didn’t. Maybe I was too subtle grammatically, for which I apologise.

Maybe in 2022 I should use a totally risk averse comedy strategy. Which involves very little comedy at all probably. No more commenting that I shot like a blind man etc..

They do say never apologise and never explain so hopefully I am not causing continuation of this topic. The written word can be taken in several ways sometimes. I trust all can read it as the “good and kind” version of anything I may write on here as that’s I all I would ever intend. 

Who are "they" that says never apologise and never explain. Not a set of morales I will wish to live by, but each to there own of course. 

I hope it’s clear that it’s far fetched to think I would intend to offend the paraplegic community. It’s a borrowed phrase my mate (who can barely work his phone) gets told from his son. Technological paraplegia is of course a fanciful condition as limbs are not involved in the mind. It would be an entirely different and awful thing had I said “as technologically bad as a paraplegic”. But I didn’t. Maybe I was too subtle grammatically, for which I apologise.

Maybe in 2022 I should use a totally risk averse comedy strategy. Which involves very little comedy at all probably. No more commenting that I shot like a blind man etc..

They do say never apologise and never explain so hopefully I am not causing continuation of this topic. The written word can be taken in several ways sometimes. I trust all can read it as the “good and kind” version of anything I may write on here as that’s I all I would ever intend. 
All this hurty feelings bollox gets on my tits. Maybe those 'offended' should have their 'feelings' taken out and beaten to death, or perhaps grow a pair and just get on with life. What a pathetic woke world we are living in. 

Not looking for apologies,and no offence taken, just trying to educate ,anyone looking just how ridiculous that throw away light hearted statement actually is when you look at it factually.

Back