Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.......shot an 82, dropped 6-8 that I was angry with myself about!!! 81 last week and 82 this week will take me out of C in January.

Buggar....when will I ever get a 25/75!!!!! It is so damn frustrating!!

94/100 at DTL is 'nothing when you drop 6 birds and have 8 second barrels ending on 94/274............aaaaarrrrrrruuuuuuggggghhhhh!

Anyway tomorrow should make up for it. I can do a straight :cool: when i am just watching !!

Saturday with Teepee and Fuz and others at Owls Lodge

Sunday at Grange Farm with The Plate winner from the Shootclay Cup, oh and some bloke called Ian.

Saturday with Teepee and Fuz and others at Owls LodgeSunday at Grange Farm with The Plate winner from the Shootclay Cup, oh and some bloke called Ian.
It's a good job I'm thick skinned or else all of the comments may affect my shooting :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
forecast is dry and sunny for the rest of the week so fingers crossed paddy gets the rape knives on the combine by friday :)

Tony will love this...Hornet am followed by Wylye pm Sunday....oh and some team practice at OLSS Saturday :wink: !

Last edited by a moderator:
Buggar....when will I ever get a 25/75!!!!! It is so damn frustrating!!

94/100 at DTL is 'nothing when you drop 6 birds and have 8 second barrels ending on 94/274............aaaaarrrrrrruuuuuuggggghhhhh!

Anyway tomorrow should make up for it. I can do a straight :cool: when i am just watching !!
Dont jest, im not there yet, . :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back