Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click on the pinpoint, you can get google to give you directions TO there...

Want to shoot - but will be packing for the Olympics ....ready to get back behind the stock in 2 weeks!

Darkside I am there every Sunday, may even be there on Saturday to show them how to set it up.

chiefy

4Cs for the Berkshire FITASC - weather looking promising but I don't want to curse it

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkside, it will be Tommy who got a 50 a fortnight ago or wee Brian maybe,though if Wullie Gordon attends he will do well,he is shooting really good. The glory hunters will be there in force aswell. Some were there last week, they were shooting the birds on report, yes I know thats how it works, but we shoot them as sim pairs every time. It is such a change to shoot birds on report, you have so much time on the second bird.

chiefy :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Westward, oh bugger, looks like its Grange Farm then !! haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Weston wood for me.last one b4 the worlds,so I'm sure mr lovett will be setting up an easy layout!!!!!

Decided to do Weston then Wylye tomorrow. Had a practice at Wylye today, so if I don't do a PB tomorrow, I'll dust off the little white balls!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back