Where would your money go?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had 2 clients who both had a pair of SO, nightmare things, always breaking, rubbish back up for any problems, and felt crap to me anyway!

Wouldn't take one for free!

I can shoot any gun as badly as the next!!! Buy something you like and by your posts I think that's the k-gun if it's what you want get one it will always be in the back of your mind if you don't

And if after 6 months or so with the k-gun you can't get to grips with it you will still get what you paid for it

Miroku, best value for money buy on the Planet.

If you want to talk about Kreighoff your welcome to come with me to meet my counsellor.

I have a doll full of pins that was modelled on Alan Rhone.

But I do have to say that CG are fast coming up on the rails as a must have gun. Very good clay busters and cheap as chips.

Miroku, best value for money buy on the Planet.If you want to talk about Kreighoff your welcome to come with me to meet my counsellor.I have a doll full of pins that was modelled on Alan Rhone.But I do have to say that CG are fast coming up on the rails as a must have gun. Very good clay busters and cheap as chips.
I like chips

Popped into Coley's open day on the way home from St Dials on Saturday,picked up a gun and had a go with it......I know what my next bit of hard earned is going to be spent on.

Sooshi( spelling?) & Kawasaki

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back