What did you do today that’s shooting related?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst waiting for his Perazzi to be made, Mr Hoskins took himself off to Coombe Farm in Somerset on Saturday after a morning's work and bought himself a Blaser F3 as he has always fancied having one.

Impulse buys are always the most regretted in my experience tho a Blaser seems rather scraping just to buy something   :logik:

Bought another FAC air rifle today in .25 😜  , also managed to swap my old half ton 12 litre steel bottle for a carbon fibre one I can lift with one hand. 😎 

What did you get Hammy?
Daystate AirRanger, it is 2nd hand but was a really good price, I've also ordered a wide angle scope and silencer for it and once I've tried it for accuracy will almost certainly get the steel buddy bottle swapped for a carbon fibre one to make the gun more user friendly. I already have a superb Wildcat in .22 but have heard and read good stuff about the bigger calibre. 

Daystate AirRanger, it is 2nd hand but was a really good price, I've also ordered a wide angle scope and silencer for it and once I've tried it for accuracy will almost certainly get the steel buddy bottle swapped for a carbon fibre one to make the gun more user friendly. I already have a superb Wildcat in .22 but have heard and read good stuff about the bigger calibre. 
Nice....the Daystate factory isn’t far from me so if you ever need anything give me a shout. I’m just getting to know my new (to me) HW100TK....loving it at the moment. Hope you enjoy it, will be interested to hear how you get along with the .25, it’s always seemed like an exotic ‘dark art’ to me 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
nIf you get get across to Sirmione, this place did a fantastic pappardelle with hare ragu when I was there a few years back.

View attachment 7266
I know exactly where that is - we had a week back in Sirmione back at the beginning of June.   John Jeffries of HPX picked us up and took us to the Perazzi factory and then on to Perugini  and Visini - (two of Daniel Perazzi's apprentices) http://www.perugini-visini.it/?lang=en

That was followed by lunch in an Italian transport café (best food we had in Italy by far) and then took a P&V couple of guns to the local range, the like of which I've never seen in this country: https://www.trapconcaverde.it/en/home

Shot Olympic Trap - which I'm utterly crap at, still a fabulous day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve booked myself on a simulated game day....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back