What did you do today that’s shooting related?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a mooch around the Musto outlet shop in the centre near York . They had a few decent shooting bargains but as usual not what I wanted  or the size I wanted . .

Then over a cup of coffee thanks to the wonders of the smartphone , I went straight to the Musto website and ordered a £175 fleece for £53 ! . With the £5  ebay auction win for a Baleno fleece gilet Brand New without Tags , my shooting wardrobe is getting bigger ! 

https://www.musto.com/en_GB/super-warm-polartec®-windjammer-fleece-jacket/CMFL011.html?dwvar_CMFL011_color=MO

Spent the past few days searching for a new Sporter - Browning or Miroku - cant decide between a new 525 or a Black 725 S3 - and again 30 or 32 inch barrels - but must be MultiChoke and - if I go for second hand -  must be  in great condition.  I do like a nice bit of wood too........  The search continues

Bought this. https://www.decathlon.co.uk/clay-pigeon-500-gilet-brown-id_8385954.html

Spent the past few days searching for a new Sporter - Browning or Miroku - cant decide between a new 525 or a Black 725 S3 - and again 30 or 32 inch barrels - but must be MultiChoke and - if I go for second hand -  must be  in great condition.  I do like a nice bit of wood too........  The search continues
Bought a 525 last month, brilliant, but two guys I know have 725 and they do look much better with the understated engraving.

I wizzed around our house earlier today, and completed one of the domestic chores, hoovering...!

Unfortunately, I’ve unearthed something gun related. Not quite as dramatic as Tony Robinson and his Time Team...

62c60cc4e6031e2e851b75a269d8374e.jpg

Questions:
1. Can you see it?
2. Do you know what caused it? 🤦🏻‍♂️
3. Do you think she’ll notice?
4. What’s gonna happen next?
5. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The answer is to have a dark brown carpet in the room where you clean your gun.  That was my answer anyway.

I wizzed around our house earlier today, and completed one of the domestic chores, hoovering...!

Unfortunately, I’ve unearthed something gun related. Not quite as dramatic as Tony Robinson and his Time Team...

Questions:
1. Can you see it?
2. Do you know what caused it? 🤦🏻‍♂️
3. Do you think she’ll notice?
4. What’s gonna happen next?
5. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If your friendly with local car dealer or valeter pop in and ask to borrow a substance called grease and tar remover, my wife who's worked in car dealerships all her life says it gets any stain out of upholstery. If that fails move out for a couple of months, good luck 🤞 

Unfortunately , Stevie Wonder could see it . You could try tripping her up when she has a large glass of red wine in her hand. Yes , shift the blame , then call in a professional carpet cleaner . 😇
It's looks worse than it does in the photo.

Sounds like a good plan :)

...I'm gonna tell her I've taken the bulb out as it blew earlier, and I can only replace it at the weekend. This should give me enough time :) :) :)  

The answer is to have a dark brown carpet in the room where you clean your gun.  That was my answer anyway.
If only I had cleaned the gun!?!?! ...I only removed it from the slip, and gave it a wipe down to remove the finger marks.

Cillit Bang! :D
I've got Aldi's version...! Might be worth a try after the tar remover.  

If your friendly with local car dealer or valeter pop in and ask to borrow a substance called grease and tar remover, my wife who's worked in car dealerships all her life says it gets any stain out of upholstery. If that fails move out for a couple of months, good luck 🤞 
...I'm sure I have some tar remover somewhere, I'll try and find it a give it a whirl first. Thanks @diver682

Back