What did you do today that’s shooting related?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent the evening shooting 2 rounds of skeet and a round of compact sporting at bisley (stroud) with limited success 😒😂

Nice that mate.

I looked for a good priced good quality one last season but ended up with a cheapo but it does the job and still going 👍 may treat myself to a better one though

Nice that mate.

I looked for a good priced good quality one last season but ended up with a cheapo but it does the job and still going 👍 may treat myself to a better one though
Two observations to comment on having seen the bag

1 Nice bag I hope you have many good seasons from it .

2 Ian mate I know why you are taking so many cartridges to kill them doo's ... you are supposed to shoot them with new cartridges not chuck the empties shown in the bag at them !! 😃

What did I do... well over the course of a few days I cut, split and stacked another 10 stere of wood into my log pile that is 30 cubic metres of mixed oak and hornbeam in the shed most seasoned for more than 3years... beast from the east?... bring it on we have the timber 😃   the pile in the foreground is for kindling.DSCN3769.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool log pile, mine is also growing ready for the winter. Brushed my flu yesterday, that was a messy job i can tell you 😄

Oh, the joys of the Rustic Life!!!!  If you were only able to incorporate carrying water by the bucket from a hand cranked well.    :hyper:

I'm certain that it is a manifestation of my insensitive nature that I fail to appreciate the "cool" of a wood pile.    :???:

Oh, the joys of the Rustic Life!!!!  If you were only able to incorporate carrying water by the bucket from a hand cranked well.    :hyper:

I'm certain that it is a manifestation of my insensitive nature that I fail to appreciate the "cool" of a wood pile.    :???:
Just for you Charlie the Original well to our farmhouse. Unfortunately it is now in my neighbours garden as he bought the Barn and converted it to a house 50 years ago ... the well was on that part of the land would be handy for drawing water for the garden.

DSCN3780.JPG

Nice that mate.

Yep then you can look the part to people that do not know you 🤣

Cool log pile, mine is also growing ready for the winter. Brushed my flu yesterday, that was a messy job i can tell you 😄
When yours is growing do not brush it ! it will be messy ( do not let the wife catch you )

Just for you Charlie the Original well to our farmhouse. Unfortunately it is now in my neighbours garden as he bought the Barn and converted it to a house 50 years ago ... the well was on that part of the land would be handy for drawing water for the garden.

View attachment 7248
Not to criticize but that well lacks the proper level of Rusticity required for "cool well".  Unless of course there is one of those child-eating well-monsters in it.  You're better off without the burden of justifying it.

[Yesterday] I went over to Kelbrook Shooting School for the first time...

Had a great time, what a lovely place...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back