Way to go, Coach!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe someone should advise these two "coaches" to change to single barrell guns.....

That way they'll slide in easier when someone puts their guns where they belong!  :vinsent:

Nicola,

I think we possibly all do too much complaining, perhaps best to move on.

It looks like Elizabeth has resolved the issue to her satisfaction.

Let us hope that her husband gets sorted and enjoys our sport.

Nicola,

I am in discussions with the CPSA over the best way to proceed. 

Nicola,

I was not suggesting a complaint I was replying to your comment about removing the 'coaches' which can only be done by a complaint being lodged. 

....Just saying :smile:

As for tooooo much complaining.....in my opinion there has not been enough complaining by members at what is being done in their name throughout the whole of the sport......true story

:smile:

Never be afraid to complain people if someone is politically rogering you and you are not liking the experience....!

P.s. Look very carefully at the proxy form in Pull magazine when you get it......see who you assign it to....!! Don't be a turkey voting for xmas :laugh:

Nicola, 

Please pay attention, I never suggested 'removing the 'coaches'.'

PhilS said,   "That way they'll slide in easier when someone puts their guns where they belong!   :vinsent:"

My reply was "But being qualified they could remove them.  (spot the clue)"

But to comment on your later post. Some of us who love our sport and have been doing it a long time will comment when we see fit, unfortunately many see this as 'moaning' and they, the majority are the ones that allow us all to be 'rogered'  and once it happens they are the ones who complain the loudest.

As for the poxy (pun intended) situation. What is the ulterior motive to alter something that is not broken?

Is there any point in giving up a days work to go to the AGM to see very little change? Is there every chance that we will have to endure another term of ineptitude by elected officers who have not performed to a satisfactory standard who cannot be voted out by the floor?

Yes sir....note to self....pay more attention to website posts whilst working.

My bad.....true story :smile:

Of course you can. 

I couldn't really imagine you standing on it, You would be more inclined to tell me to go forth and multiply.

Elizabeth,really sorry to hear about your hubbies experience,what a horrible way to treat someone, a coach is there to teach and motivate pupils not berate their ability,and it's impossible to evaluate someone's ability after one short session.
As a coach myself (rifle and pistol) I am appalled that anyone who treats people in this way is allowed to carry on coaching,I hope that you get a positive outcome from the CPSA,and I'm sure he'll have a great coaching session with Ed

Neale

Back