UAE joins FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we have some more information on the shoot!  It will be hot and sunny! which website was that on? :crazy:  

You get chased by villagers wielding torches and pitchforks if you do 'tongue in cheek'...

The thing about tongue in cheek is it's rarity and randomness, it's more like needle on the record, needle on the record, needle on the record, needle on the record, needle on the record....................................

:fie: Its apparant that there are very few on here with a sense of humour? Its apparent that there are very few on here with a sense of humour?   Its apparant that there are very few on here with a sense of humour!  Its apparant that there are very few on here with a sense of humour! Its apparant that there are very few on here with a sense of humour! Its apparant that there are very few on here with a sense of humour! Its apparant that there are very few on here with a sense of humour!  :crazy:  

You get chased by villagers wielding torches and pitchforks if you do 'tongue in cheek'...
Nah! Where Guru comes from it's being burnt in "The Wickerman"

We have a much better class of peasant down this way!   Oooooh Arrrrrrrh!     :sarcastic:

having slogged thro' a LOT of stories/threads,,i'm starting to form an idea of "who's who?", your a funny lot,,(in a pleasant way!) not unlike most other people I know y'know! I have been away from clays for 9 months, so need the relief' of this forum!!

one thing,,I haven't found much mention of the Africa champs, in 2 weeks, at my old club.(valley gc) I do know that the regulars are all booked, just not sure who is who!!!! anyway, enjoy if you go to Cape Town,, I expect some will have extended holidays on pigeon shooting, hunting, etc, (like Eric, George and others),, nice plan to drop in to the UAE shoot on the way back home!

:fie:  New info on the shoot, Blaze clays mostly used in Dubai and battues very difficult in the sun! so make sure to take the best sun glasses!

:fie:  No Steve, I am now going to have 2 weeks in Crete where I have a house, peace and quiet! :crazy:  

:fie:  New info on the shoot, Blaze clays mostly used in Dubai and battues very difficult in the sun! so make sure to take the best sun glasses!
Everyone to Mr Lyons for a custom tint that's best for blaze clays! One for UK daylight, one for super-bright daylight. 

:fie:   Don't you remember they have been voted into Fitasc Fed for 2 weeks now!  stupid girl Nike! :crazy:  

:fie:   Don't you remember they have been voted into Fitasc Fed for 2 weeks now!  stupid girl Nike! :crazy:  
You do not have to wear glasses in either Fitasc or ISSF events.....silly boy Pike....

Why you no no your rules grasshopper....?

Latest posts

Back