UAE joins FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fie:  My "spy" inside the Fitasc H.Q. tells me they are already in! the rest is just a formality. :crazy:  

Shoot your spy because JFP told me yesterday when i rang him, that they are not. But by the end of the week they may be.

It all depends on the signature on the dotted lines.

Nicola sweety, You know and I know its all politics!  It all has to be "Official" and until the meeting of the Fitasc maffi has ratified it and its signed (a formality) they are not (officialy) in!

Fitasc Federation cannot afford to say NO to the UAE because if they wanted to start their own sporting organization they are rich and powerful enough to run Fitasc Paris into the ground in under 5 years! :crazy:   

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting to see whether FITASC gets involved in the targets.....when in Chicago I asked JFP if "we could expect to see more of the great (English style) targets that were set at the event", which were truly challenging and in some cases at the sort of ranges that haven't been seen in recent World or European events. His reply was very simple, it was a 3 letter French word that began and ended with "N" ............

Thats a shame, just because he can't shoot them and dosen't like to look bad.

Let the rest of us have a go , hit them or not, imeterial!!! 

It's a real shame when a sport is run by dictatorship and not shooters wishes!!

Wonder what the rest of the board think when they hear such crap.

The "softening" of  the targets started just after the US joined Fitasc!  Hal Dupont and "Mikey" and JFP all shot on the same squad at their scores were CRAP!

but saying that Hal and Mikey were just trap shooters!

These 3 plus Costas Helkias from S,Africa were responsable for todays style of targets, the only one that I know that objected to it was Eddy De Heyn

(I doubt if I spelled his name right?) of  Belgium.

Fitasc thought by softening the targets, they would increase the amount of US shooters?   It has when the "World" is held in the US but not when its held in Europe!  Mr Average American does not shoot outside America, just a few diehards out of 250 million population! :fie:  

:fie:  Why I asked is because on the Agenda page it says  competition Sun, Mon, Tues and Weds awards ceremoney ?

Last edited by a moderator:
could be that each stand has maybe three traps and shoot a sequence from each stand, bit like steve did at the Gamebore on certain stands (i think i read somewhere that the Australians shoot their sporting like this?)

either way it should be a great event regardless

Kentskeet said:
I still don't understand this. I'd better stay home then.

Possibly Fitasc style targets and format with optional gun position, pre mounted or gun down as you prefer.
Sounds about right.
Singles and doubles from a hoop with the possibility of gun up stance.

Latest posts

Back