Not today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My outlay has TREBLED........they are called Grandsons ๐Ÿ™„
Oh no ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ it is amazing seeing people change their mind about it. Took me a couple of years to persuade the Mrs to try it. Ended up just me and her at a local ground that do a lot of first time shooting so there was a good selection of easier stands. She hasnโ€™t missed a day since ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh no ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ it is amazing seeing people change their mind about it. Took me a couple of years to persuade the Mrs to try it. Ended up just me and her at a local ground that do a lot of first time shooting so there was a good selection of easier stands. She hasnโ€™t missed a day since ๐Ÿ˜‚
I had to re read that last line again, I thought 'day' read 'CLAY' ! I was about to ask if you did lessons ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

My Wife occasionally comes and presses the buttons at the local ground. She has had a lot of experience, I never get to use the TV remote ! Mind you, it's the only time I get away with asking her to "Button it" ๐Ÿ˜

To be honest most people we shoot with and speak too whoโ€™s other half doesnโ€™t come or wonโ€™t try it always say it must be nice to have someone who wants to go shooting as much as we do and it is very true
We fish and play golf (try) together too. Makes for a peaceful life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. It is nice to meet other couples too.

We fish and play golf (try) together too. Makes for a peaceful life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. It is nice to meet other couples too.
Not sure about the fishing or golf ๐Ÿ˜› but yes it does make for a peaceful life. In all honesty itโ€™s quite rare we see any other couples who are both shooting. Boxing Day shoot is always good as thereโ€™s always loads of couples you have never seen before all dressed up with generally the fella shooting and the Mrs trying to avoid the mud and do a passable job of buttoning ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back