Time for another choke thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hurray, starting to wonder what was going on with none of this clogging up the forum!! I still use beretta standard chokes and have two of each restriction. Hard to clean I would love to try mullers but can't see them being worth the extra, just bling in my opinion, shot the essex masters two years ago when a guy was using them, and in my opinion I was getting better breaks with my 1/2s than he was with his(3/4) or equivalent , sorry don't remember the number but the fact that I couldn't see any better breaks like for like is what remains as my memory

Choke is the work of the Devil.

" When your shooting well , choke is irrelevant. When your shooting bad, choke is a good excuse."

schmokinn,

Sorry old chap, but even the muzzleloaders who have to shoot cylinder bore , still get up to mischief with  Tula boring .

i have gone back to the ones that bcame with the gun!  :angel:
​so have I after my little choke puzzle episode!

And i've stopped even caring what constriction is in the barrel some one asked me the other week what choke am I shooting so I pointed at quite a well known decent kent shot I said the same as him!

​so have I after my little choke puzzle episode!

And i've stopped even caring what constriction is in the barrel some one asked me the other week what choke am I shooting so I pointed at quite a well known decent kent shot I said the same as him!
​careful talk like that could put some people out of business!

Latest posts

Back