The Stratstone Super Seven Challenge at RBSS - HUGE prizes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All seems very good, but remember, only one car is up for grabs in total AND to win it you need at least 23 in the final. What is the betting that the final has some impossible to hit birds?

Anyway, I hate driven birds. I wonder if I could lie on my back 90 degrees to the tower and shoot them as crossers?
From the 'big tower' they ain't driven.......they are fantastic stonkers to the left or right ......at distance......and over the high trees

Sorry my dear maybe we should book in a squad and see what it's all about , it'll still be a good day out , great ground and staff at Rbss always e njoy it here

I hope the handicap classic still runs next year !!!

I waited patiently, but no-one shouted, so my £5 goes on the Fauldster...  :hunter:
He is an Olympian....and apparently excluded......so someone says.

Maybe Dylan could reconsider the Olympian thing....?

Sorry my dear maybe we should book in a squad and see what it's all about , it'll still be a good day out , great ground and staff at Rbss always e njoy it here

I hope the handicap classic still runs next year !!!
I am in if you want a trappy tagging along.....?

Maybe I should read things a little more diligently...!

OK, so my fiver goes on.... Chris Childerhouse!  :hunter:

Maaaaaaaattttt..are you getting all this....first come first saved......how are we going to pay?

I have made my list of 5 possibles in my head......then thought....anyone want to do a football type card.....£5.00 each name to enter. 60% of takings goes to the person on the card who names the winner, 40% goes to Dylan's charity.....If none of the names submitted win then it all goes to Dylan's charity?.......

Anyone interested.???
Bear with me on this one, rather than a bun fight on who "buys" who for £5.00 or whatever, tickets can be bought up until day of final, ticket price £x

Pre final with names 1-20 known these shooters are numbered 1-20, twenty tickets are then drawn from the masses sold and whoever s ticket gets drawn gets x shooter, yes absolutely pot luck and yes quite a few "losers" before the day in question, as for the monies raised and apportion etc tbc.

Bear with me on this one, rather than a bun fight on who "buys" who for £5.00 or whatever, tickets can be bought up until day of final, ticket price £x

Pre final with names 1-20 known these shooters are numbered 1-20, twenty tickets are then drawn from the masses sold and whoever s ticket gets drawn gets x shooter, yes absolutely pot luck and yes quite a few "losers" before the day in question, as for the monies raised and apportion etc tbc.
Football card was the idea. Not a bun fight. It is a put your money where your mouth is......lots of possibles.....so don't waste time.....get your name down......who knows if anyone will do the 23+.......it is all speculation...!! :wink:

I'd like two fivers please - one for my hubby of course and one for Martin Myers :)

That's my holiday money gone!

Ally

Back