Stratstone Super Seven at Royal Berkshire Shooting School

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to try and smash into a few tower birds, one of my favourite presentations...

I doubt it, they want AND need someone to win the car, they will have insured themselves against someone winning it so won't be out of pocket. I did hear that GD might not be in the Country when the final takes place, I guess he might be changing his plans now .

If it's your Aston Martin , would you care about the extra 15mph ?

OK - I'll release a tiny bit of news here.

I've been asked by the team running this event to be there, and liveblog the day of the final, and I'm building the right bit of the site to work properly to do that. With both on the spot updates and video from the ground. 

In speaking to them, I have no doubt that they WANT this to be won - and they want the world to know about it. If not, they'd hold the final, and push a press release - I think the commitment is there for this to be won, it won't be easy - but a £100k prize, shouldn't be easy. 

At least at this level, even if the car does not get won, the final should be weighty enough to warrant some national press and TV coverage. Can only be good for the sport.

Was at RBSS with George this morning......49,19,19 on his first go and 50,19,25 on his second.......thats enough to win the watch I would bet. Sporting round looks steady enough and should leave most with a smile on their face, I didnt get to shoot the sporting but did get one go on the Tower, though obviously going in cold without a warm up didnt help (one of many excuses!!) scraped my way to a 13, especially happy to smoke both the right handed curlers! May well go back and have another crack properly, see if theres a booby prize!

Latest posts

Back