Stratstone Super Seven at Royal Berkshire Shooting School

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shot 12 with black gold 8's
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Went today.

Very much enjoyed it, but failed to impress on the tower with a 12 first go then cunning plan on second attempt for an 11. Sigh..

The 50 sporting was a nice little course with a few long targets, although I found it a bit irrelevant to the challenge itself. I would perhaps have toughened it up a touch and run it as a separate comp. it would be better to have something better than 5 stands of 10 too. 6 stands? Or maybe a STR layout? Two separate events on same day would be a nice thing. Not a big criticism, more a thought.

So the tower. Me and two mates never hit either of the two huge wide loopers, but clonked most of the others between us. Using 28g 8's my kills were convincing when I pointed the old stick into the right spot.

I would be up for another go a some point although I possibly prefer the classic as an event. But it's great to shoot something different, with real lead needed, so I'm glad it's there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back