Stratstone Super Seven at Royal Berkshire Shooting School

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brilliant score by george !!!!!1

i agree i think the dealers want the car won and as matt said it will probably be insured for the case to arrive ,but rbss want this competition to be a competion and i wonder how many folk this high score will keep away ?????

i see it all the time with with aa shooters if word gets around there are big scores in on the board people will go elsewhere , fact 

i and a group of mates are booked in for next thursday hope they still want to do it 

steve

cant see many game shooters queing up for it yet nicola ? go on have a chuckle you know you want to !!!!!!

I dunno Steve - this score only gets him in the final for the car... still a lot of spaces to pay for. 

And no idea how much harder the final will be, plus will any warm up attempts be allowed etc.

Nic - not sure Steve was being negative, just pointing out what does happen when there is a big score in. But all GD has done is guarantee his place in the final (if he is still in the Country for the final), so there are still 19 places left and who knows what will happen then. As for game and clay shooters, to any really serious game shooter these cars would be like the second car run around for the wife, how many game shooters did the Times Tower Challenge compared to clay shooters and more importantly whats the difference... xD

I'll give this a go for a laugh but I am realistic and realise this type of shooting is not my thing so it will be what it will be...

errr - 18 places left in the final (I refer the honorable gentleman to my previous comments)

I might do this for fun so given that I struggle to get 50 at any of Steve's shoots and given that I only managed 8 on the challenge at Westfield someone give me what they realistically think I may get (no holds barred I won't be offended) and that will be my goal and I will see if I can beat that.

Soon as I get a few rounds through the new gun ill be down having a good blast at this, really can't wait!!

With Nicola on this one we are all aware of the big man but there are an awful lot of really good shooters out there capable of giving him a run for his money and I bet they cannot wait to shoot this one not to forget the average joe like myself who always enjoys a trip to RBSS and this challenge will be no exception :nyam:   My money is on very high numbers attempting this one :pickeat:

Well that lot took a while to read through! :)

I will have a go sometime, don't expect a big score but should be good to give it a blast!

We will see !!!!!!

Still counting all these game shooters that like comps ,, .

Steve
ME.....!! ;)

But really on fence with this one as I really think its on the day...game shot or clay shot you still got too hit 23/25 and that takes some doing...

Best luck to everyone who takes part..

Latest posts

Back