Slightly different topic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you honestly believe Peter Wilson would have achieved his feat without a serious amount of sponsorship, also I do speak to GB shooters, young upcoming shooters and even the best sporting shooter in the world and they all shoot far more then the average working man so to speak I also know some very wealthy people who are pants but to stay at the top you need time and lots of money...
On the money, if you have no brass you will never achieve "the big time" just saying. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you cannot get time off work, or be able to afford serious practice - then enjoy your club shoots for that's about how far you will go. 

Phil*

Matt, just shoot ZZ and you will get a badge :haha:   Only 4 people do it and they have to have a team of 4!

incoming

Ah hahahahahahahahahaha

ZZ has a team of 3 in each category so on my maths that is 15....just like the other Fitasc disciplines....

Anyone is welcome to try ...but only the good ones get in...seeing as it is the hardest discipline of all to shoot..!!

I mean...you are all crying on here because Fitasc has taken away your menu boards......try shooting a discipline that can come out of 5 places and go in any direction and then change direction (even better in the wind) survival of the toughest...no crybabies wanted.

Ah hahahahahahahahahaha

2a0c5qe.jpg

Nic

i am having a go in Oct with TN think it is at rugby.

Looks scary sheet to me :)

2zi7kia.jpg

(Ninja mode......hey Ninjas....I might even consider paying the £400 to keep him away.... :wink: )

This little can of worms is getting some mileage. Anyway before I go down the pub this is my take on it. I think if you want to reach the top in any sport whether its team or individual, you need to have the drive and desire to win. There are a lot of very good shots who get near to the top, but its that extra 5% you need to be a consistent winner. Sure you need some dosh and you need plenty of talent,  but I think you have to want it so bad you are willing to sacrifice a lot to get there. I know a couple very good shots who got to the top but in the end it cost them there marriage and a lot of money. Regards the badge. When I started competitive shooting  all I wanted to do was get in AA class, then the county team, then the England team. I think you have to keep pushing and try and achieve your goals and when you get there, you tell everybody who belittles your achievement to go and try themselves, because believe me it aint that easy.

As to ZZ I would love to have a crack at it but 8 hours to shoot 20 targets ! mind numbing .   London Pride here I come.

Pay £100 to shoot 30 targets over two days and you talk of brain cells ! 

Latest posts

Back