should i shouldn't i english open

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just come and have fun, it's a lovely ground and I'll get to meet you if you get your backside into gear and take the last spot on the squad.  Six on squad by the way, the other gent I don't know.
don't panick Mrs Mainwaring...... Job done ?

me too Sian cant wait, need lots of practice and new gun (prob Beretta ou I have my eye on)

cant thank you enough for inviting me on your squad I will feel happier with someone I kind of know.

regards

ian

absolutely Dave. Sun yeah ??
If you hit more than 55% of the targets i will pay for your round hows that !

If you do not you buy me a cup of tea and get a round of tuition for free !  

Why not shoot it. You'll get to see the targets many time before its your turn to shoot and then you get five goes at exactly the same target. How hard can it be?

oh yes I forgot. It's like dates with the board swing on a rope in a gale  :rolleyes:

DT

me too Sian cant wait, need lots of practice and new gun (prob Beretta ou I have my eye on)

cant thank you enough for inviting me on your squad I will feel happier with someone I kind of know.

regards

ian
no problem I'm looking forward to meeting you in person.  If you beat me though I'll have to duff you up.

not much chance of that

me beating you that is not you duffing me up ?

so this shoot straight through job, how much time between stands, do you have to lug all yet stuff around, cartridges and other important stuff like cigars and red bull or do you get time to go back to car and hang around aimlessly for ages like trap shooting ???

Also Ian you are unclassified at sporting if you shot well on the day you would be but in a class you cannot win ! ( sorry but true )
So go out and shoot 3 x 100 bird sporting rounds, and ask for a temp classification...simples.

may do that, or just get classed on the day either way I ain't fussed I just want to have fun with new targets and meet some new folk also good excuse for new gun ?

out of interest realistically what is the minimum required out of 120 so one does not have to hide in shame ??? I have no idea at all what is a acceptable score and a don't ever show your face here again score.

ps

can someone post link to last years results I cant find em

not much chance of that

me beating you that is not you duffing me up ?

so this shoot straight through job, how much time between stands, do you have to lug all yet stuff around, cartridges and other important stuff like cigars and red bull or do you get time to go back to car and hang around aimlessly for ages like trap shooting ???
We just walk to the next stand, we may have to wait for the last squad to finish and then our squad begins or if you get a breakdown you may have to wait a bit.  Have a cigar whilst you wait - you won't want to go back to the car - it'll be too far so you carry your gear and cartridges required.  

Latest posts

Back