Sat 10th Nov - Westfield FITASC £40

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to meet you and wendy :) and to hear wendy wasnt to demoralised by the targets which as you said were a challenge even for the top FITASC shooters who were there after looking at the scores. How did your score fare in the placings after as you shot very well and should be pleased overall, those rabbits must have been amour plated but that aside really enjoyed the day and the squad were great company with plenty of laughs to :)
Think I was 17th overall, will have a look when they're on the CPSA site

Next one is on 8th December - 9.30am is nearly full, places at 10.20am.

Let us know if you want to come and shoot.

ShootClay have one squad full and another started if anyone wants to come and shoot with familiar faces ;)

Ally

Hi All,

Just finalising the list for FITASC, I have the following from here:

Andy and Michelle

Ian and Clare Maney

Gareth Jones

Matt Rutherford

Provisional:

Gavin Brown

Bob and Wendy Pearson

Please can you email me or reply on here.  [email protected]

Thanks

Ally 

Hi All,

Just finalising the list for FITASC, I have the following from here:

Andy and Michelle

Ian and Clare Maney

Gareth Jones

Matt Rutherford

Provisional:

Gavin Brown

Bob and Wendy Pearson

Please can you email me or reply on here.  [email protected]

Thanks

Ally 
Hi Alison Yes I'll be there :)  there is another thread with the 8/12/12 date on with the squad and start time there also, looking forward to saturday can you have the tea on please as I'll have an early start and will be ready for a cuppa when i get there :lol:

We weren't sure if we could do this, but Wendy is up for it, so can you count Wendy and I in please.

NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT THERE THAT THIS SATURDAY, 12TH JANUARY FITASC HAS HAD TO BE CANCELLED, FOR NOW.

Sadly a game shoot was postponed due to weather and they rescheduled for this Saturday, we only found out on Saturday night!  As it's the landlord's day we can't make an objection!!

Very sorry to let you down  :cry:

Next one is 3rd Feb.  We were going to postpone until 26th Jan but the feedback so far is that's the last day of the season for many so probably best to call it a day for this month and look at the 3rd Feb as the next one.

Ally 

Is it definitely Sunday the 3rd Feb? I'm booked in to Dartford Fitasc on Sat 2nd, so if this has shifted to a Sunday would be ideal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back