Sat 10th Nov - Westfield FITASC £40

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two start times 9.30am or 10.20am. Should anything change or a later start time get added I'll let you know!

Squad all booked in, any more takers? :)

i can start off another squad, just persuaded my bro to give fitasc a go so thats two of us

Come on Matt, you know you want to!! Me and Mrs Ian will come and play too, as I suppose will teepee, Jem and maybe even Bob P, there you go, the old squad back together !!!! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have a dependency... if I can sort a couple of issues out before then, I'll definitely be there...

I will try for this. Small issue of convincing 'Er indoors to cope with my sons birthday outing without me though.. Need to pick an exceptionally good moment to try that one..

Hello people, please can someone clarify who is in the squad for this Saturday? I have Ian and Claire that want to add it but looking through the thread it's got a bit confusing and I need to know how many spaces we have left as people are asking for them. Is this correct:

Andy Grey

Michelle Tabor

Bob

Wendy

Gareth Jones

Ian

Clare

Starting at 10.20am. Please can you let me know asap.

Thanks

Ally

I'll be there unless something unforseen crops up Ally :) looking forward to it and meeting the rest of the squad :D but looking at the names I thought Matt was shooting it ??

Gareth

Another good value fitasc (£40) is on at Dartford gun club on 1st/2nd December.

Contact 07867892504 to book on

I have pulled out - sorry, I have an unforeseen meeting at my sons school in the afternoon...

Back