THE Troy Foods Classic FITASC - New Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently a Physio but thinking of starting a clay shooting company because Dynamic makes it sound like it is easy and you can make a fortune. Should be retired in 12-18 months all being well...

shooting ground owner , who tries to take the game to the levels it deserves but cant convince every tight arse !!!!!!

Enjoyed the whole day, this fitasc is very tricky. I have trouble remembering my name let alone 5 different hold points etc. Top job steve and allison. Ed your a machine.

:suicide:I would love a bash but  time and money rule many men !      just one genuine question ,  do any of you actually have jobs ?    if so please list occupations and salaries  thanks .  :beach:
Dentist, run and own my practice; I earn a lot of money. But you wouldn't want to do what I have to do to earn it

:suicide:I would love a bash but  time and money rule many men !      just one genuine question ,  do any of you actually have jobs ?    if so please list occupations and salaries  thanks .  :beach:
Stonemason, earning the same now as I was ten years ago

:suicide:I would love a bash but time and money rule many men ! just one genuine question , do any of you actually have jobs ? if so please list occupations and salaries thanks . :beach:
Warehouseman/Bookpacker. Earn half what I did 25 ago, but soooo much less stress!!

Only shoot once a month if I'm lucky now. Poor but happy!

Last edited:
Shoot off was amazing.... Massive targets and some the best shooting I have seen for some time... Martin Myers won, with nick Hendrick in second, and George in third...

Full report and pics tomorrow. Just got home and knackered,

Skeet in the trees it wasn't! Excellent event, thanks to Steve, Ally, David Kempley and Wes

:biggrin:aye up gnasher my mates just had a full top set srewed in     mighty fine  and mighty white  16k    ,    hope mine hold out  till its  old pine box time . :biggrin:

Skeet in the trees it wasn't! Excellent event, thanks to Steve, Ally, David Kempley and Wes
+1 Amazing day out great company great targets, organisation, and food superb, not forgetting the final shoot off. A massive big up Steve and the gang Brilliant job.. :nyam:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back