Sat 10th Nov - Westfield FITASC £40

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello people, please can someone clarify who is in the squad for this Saturday? I have Ian and Claire that want to add it but looking through the thread it's got a bit confusing and I need to know how many spaces we have left as people are asking for them. Is this correct:

Andy Grey

Michelle Tabor

Bob

Wendy

Gareth Jones

Ian

Clare

Starting at 10.20am. Please can you let me know asap.

Thanks

Ally
So Matt is indeed out, then this is the squad of champions :D

thanks all to clarifying this

yes fuz just had a load of logs delivered in so inbetween layouts you will be able to sit on it

steve

Never sit on a log burner it gives you piles, so my old Nan used to say :.: ;)

Superb day out. Shootclay squad was on form with the fluffy rabbits (unbreakable when 1/4ing :.: ) A stiff test in my albeit limited fitasc experience but boy when some of those broke with the gaps they needed raised more than a few cheers :D a squad of virgins or near virgins (bobp and shortlegs excluded) and everybody enjoyed their day. Possibly a bit tough for an introduction to fitasc but Steve did say it shot a lot tougher than he had anticipated. No matter, Mrs Fuz for one is hooked even though her score wasnt the finest she was very happy she didnt blank a hoop.

Squad for next month?

'Squad for next month'

Oh go on then !!

Claire and I are definitely in for it, 8th Dec I believe?

Great day yesterday, great shooting with everyone, got to meet Gareth 'Shortlegs' top bloke, looking forward too shooting with you all again and especially the Mrs Fuzz happy dance!! :)

definately up for the next one

want to introduce fitasc to my brother who shoots on average about 300 targets a year

anyone got a review of how it went yesterday, i trust everyone had a great time and now cant wait until the next one

Last edited by a moderator:
definately up for the next one

want to introduce fitasc to my brother who shoots on average about 300 targets a year

anyone got a review of how it went yesterday, i trust everyone had a great time and now cant wait until the next one
Cracking layout, a lot tougher than a Weston offering but nothing that wasn't hitable, perhaps not the best layout to introduce newbies. But our squad seemed to enjoy it and a good otters was had. I will try and do a target report in the week but just go for it! It's hardly mega bucks and to be fair targets were missed mostly on the read rather than how far out they were

'Squad for next month'

Oh go on then !!

Claire and I are definitely in for it, 8th Dec I believe?

Great day yesterday, great shooting with everyone, got to meet Gareth 'Shortlegs' top bloke, looking forward too shooting with you all again and especially the Mrs Fuzz happy dance!! :)
Yes I really enjoyed meeting you and Mrs Ian, Fuz & Mrs Fuz ( good dance) ,BobP& wendy great squad and had a really great day out looking forward to shooting with you all again. :) Will have to let you all know about the 8th but if making up a provisional squad count me in please :) ( must remember to bring more 61/2 s for the bloody rabbit :huh: )

Great to see you shortlegs, the edge on bunnies were impervious to the 6.5s too.

Thought it was a tough layout personally, so fairly pleased with my score, Wendy wasn't too demoralised, so we'll be back for more....

Great to see you shortlegs, the edge on bunnies were impervious to the 6.5s too.

Thought it was a tough layout personally, so fairly pleased with my score, Wendy wasn't too demoralised, so we'll be back for more....
Great to meet you and wendy :) and to hear wendy wasnt to demoralised by the targets which as you said were a challenge even for the top FITASC shooters who were there after looking at the scores. How did your score fare in the placings after as you shot very well and should be pleased overall, those rabbits must have been amour plated but that aside really enjoyed the day and the squad were great company with plenty of laughs to :)

Back