pet hate .

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey I've heard it all now.

Whatever happened to live and let live.

Well here's mine.

No cartridge bin for left hand shooters.

Shooters breathing down my neck whist shooting and then moaning when my ejected empties hit them in the face because I cannot find the right hand shooters bin.
Here is mine left handers. they always move the little square of rubber that you rest your gun on when shooting trap.

as opposed to snippy snipey detailed points which generally portray the people in  this sport of ours as mean minded narrow focused individuals ?

just a general comment of course

Most of all...those that can't see a tounge in cheek thread when it's poking them in the ribs ..pet peeves explained in humour chuckles ;)

Most of all...those that can't see a tounge in cheek thread when it's poking them in the ribs ..pet peeves explained in humour chuckles ;)
Many a true word or opinion spoken in jest and I have seen the comments posted many times on here without the chuckles or smileys by the same people and others so dont mount the high horse just yet Dskize chuckle chuckle,smile smile, . .

Ok chief you know best , I'll make sure my horse is just a little shorter than yours...

Have to go in the week, to many shared guns on a weekend , then have to go on the weekend to support  the club ... simples 

what a load of inane  waffle,,,,, you lot got nowt useful to say????  gawdenbennets,,,,     :blind: ,

beer and popcorn to hand,,,, as the saying goes,, :hunter:

I don't and I rest it on my foot

Unless of course my barrel is there

There is a lot of points made here that is unacceptable behaviour on a clay ground, or just bad manners either way we pay our fee we should have a right to enjoy our day, so why not have a moan, maybe some on here with them annoying habits might just chance there way I won't hold my breath

There is a lot of points made here that is unacceptable behaviour on a clay ground, or just bad manners either way we pay our fee we should have a right to enjoy our day, so why not have a moan, maybe some on here with them annoying habits might just chance there way I won't hold my breath
I agree wholeheartedly sir,, there are many people that behave `out of the spirit of decency` in many facets,, usually in a group (gang) , and in defiance of what is considered normal behaviour,,,, totally pisses me off,, but not a lot an individual can do,,,,,, apart from accept it.

I also do not give a(

) what most opinions of my beard/appearance,shooting ability, or badges are! just saying!

Back