pet hate .

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised half of you bother going shooting if you are that easily rattled........should get out more, oh, but then you have........ :hunter:   :hunter:

oh and I have my club badge on one pocket and Pigeon Watch on the other, not a skeet vest but an old green Barbour quilted gilet.... :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I go shooting ANY day of the week AND weekends because I have spent the previous 55 years working my ass off to allow me to do just that !

I have my name across the front left of my skeet vest, It used to say " I HAVE ARRIVED" nowadays it is merely an aide to my getting home safely. 

I have the makers name transfer down my barrels, to remind me to take the bloody gun home with me !

Other peoples 'badges' are of no consequence to me. With my eyesight I am unable to read them anyway.

My main worry is watching the number of plonkers who insist upon leaving their finger on the trigger or even within the trigger guard, when opening and closing their guns. ALL of the 'accidental' discharges that I have witnessed, have occured when fingers are near triggers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith

I know what your career was so the working my ass off comment don't cut it with me :)

Only joking mate.

P's

will be in touch soon to arrange a sporting thing with you at your club.

Ooooh Thanks Keith....you gave me another few excuses....

1. I have worked my ass of toooo and retired 4 or 5 times....so earned the right to spend the time shooting (I like that one).

2. I don't give a rats about what others think about that.

3. I cannot see close up either...so badges won't impress me even if i could read them.

4. See 2 above.

5. Always thought badge wearers are suspect and have an in built need to be noticed....hence i would never wear the obligatory Cpsa director name badges.

6. See 2 above

7. All great coaches do not wear badges of any kind......that should be a clue.

8. Did i say I hate autos.

9. See 2 above.

10. If i am going to be impressed by anything I get my glasses out...that is a clue.

11. My best pet hate is boring people who try to impress....you can tell if you are that, because my reply would be a very excited with raised eyebrows.. 'oh really, how interesting'.

12. See 2 above.

:laugh:

Ooooh Thanks Keith....you gave me another few excuses....

1. I have worked my ass of toooo and retired 4 or 5 times....so earned the right to spend the time shooting (I like that one).

2. I don't give a rats about what others think about that.

3. I cannot see close up either...so badges won't impress me even if i could read them.

4. See 2 above.

5. Always thought badge wearers are suspect and have an in built need to be noticed....hence i would never wear the obligatory Cpsa director name badges.

6. See 2 above

7. All great coaches do not wear badges of any kind......that should be a clue.

8. Did i say I hate autos.

9. See 2 above.

10. If i am going to be impressed by anything I get my glasses out...that is a clue.

11. My best pet hate is boring people who try to impress....you can tell if you are that, because my reply would be a very excited with raised eyebrows.. 'oh really, how interesting'.

12. See 2 above.

:laugh:
Subtle eh :)

:santa: xx

Aha.. you can borrow my sig if you like tinker only minor wording to change and guess what

. Yes correct. Job done ;)

Mostly I just don't GAF what people do or look like.  I can pretty much ignore anything but loaded guns being waved around.....................   and screamers.  I fooking hate screamers.

I mean

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!

There are a couple in particular that I have been soooooooooooooo tempted to put a charge into but have resisted cuz I'm working on getting that Better Person badge for my vest

and no matter how often I go to shoot during the week now, I will never make up for all the times I missed because of work - eventually everyone understands that

:p

post-1671-141382936995.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413829370724.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413829370724.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 0
Pet hate!

Reading all the way through a thread......to discover there is 10 minutes of my life I won't get back.

Blimey I've heard it all now.

Whatever happened to live and let live.

Well here's mine.

No cartridge bin for left hand shooters.

Shooters breathing down my neck whist shooting and then moaning when my ejected empties hit them in the face because I cannot find the right hand shooters bin.

this thread just illustrates all that is wrong with shooting, what a bunch of bloody whinging ,pissarsed holier than thou, know all, smug pratts, get a life for gods sake

Latest posts

Back