Open Thread - Clay Shooting Classic - June 4th to 7th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday 9:30 red 3. Don't think I was meant to shoot it though. My eyes have decided to go blind over the past few weeks (opticians next Tuesday for MOT) and now I can't get hold of my favoured cartridge. Fate and destiny eh?. If you see me say Hi, I'll be the one being led about and laughed at by five other blokes whilst moaning about the rubbish cartridges I've had to use. Can't wait, Should be a fantastic day out!. See you all there.
We will be kind to you...

sat 11am red course stand 8 for me really looking forward to it cant wait even if it rains see you all there, good luck.

Just got home after a long day at the classic my first major and boy what a baptism of fire great targets, great squad, fantastic weather no qs smashing food but next time I'll try doing it with more prep finished my night shift at 2.30 last night and shooting at 9.30 this morning was a big mistake cos trying to shoot a technical course like that needs concentration.

www.proshock.co.uk

Oh SOR !

You should have thrown a sickie yesterday , always remember, Fail to Prepare = Prepare to Fail.

Another great shoot put on by Steve,Ali,and all the team at The Clayshooting Company,they certainly have a knack of getting it right. :good:

55 on red and 53 on blue = 108 for me. :)

And the white gold woes continue. :fie:   

Cracking day yesterday, well run, good sausages. Targets were a mix of white/black/pink & orange. Took me out of my comfort zone and the score of 84 proves it. Really enjoyed the day, as even when you see the targets I thought they were hitable. Have to concentrate so hard to put a score together. I think a 140 maybe 142 will take it.

Had an excellent day out at the Classic. Well done Steve and team, 2 great courses.

54 Red, 56 Blue. Pleased with my 110.

Another great shoot put on by Steve,Ali,and all the team at The Clayshooting Company,they certainly have a knack of getting it right. :good:

55 on red and 53 on blue = 108 for me. :)

And the white gold woes continue. :fie:   
Well shot Martin ... the new CG is working good for you ...!! :)

Just got home after a long day at the classic my first major and boy what a baptism of fire great targets, great squad, fantastic weather no qs smashing food but next time I'll try doing it with more prep finished my night shift at 2.30 last night and shooting at 9.30 this morning was a big mistake cos trying to shoot a technical course like that needs concentration.

www.proshock.co.uk
Just seen your profile pick. Did you start near red 3 930? I'm sure I saw your vest a few times today.

just shot my first classic, WOW !!!!!

Exellent shoot with some technical targets that had been well thought out, and over 24 stands not repeat target! Well done steve reat job...as for myself it beat me up here and there, but 51 on red and 50 on blue so 101 and to be honest im happy. I had a great day out with some mates and got to shoot a great course.

well shot jem, and lord tipper.and wayne mate cracking score bud well done.

nice to meet clarkeyk80 and put a face to a name.

well done theshootingcompany and all refs staff etc ..thankyou.

Lee, look on english sporting clays website up to date results are on there.

Great score for you Jem. You're top of your class. Well shot! And Wayne is topping A. Very impressive shooting

Back