clay shooting classic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

some big scores posted at orston  shooting ground , the clay shooting classic , i watched mr digweed  145/150   nick hendrick today saturday 145/150    the shoots running well !!  sorry I'm a dinosaur cant do a link !    🙈  

It's a shame the majors don't get much traffic on here. What did you think of it? We shot thursday and enjoyed our day. The second course was wind effected but that can't be helped. I qualified for finals day but can't make it.

The ground was immaculate and really well run. I did feel some stands were similar to the Blaser in several places though. I've now shot 44 stands at Orston and never shot at a driven target yet!!!

PM.

It's a shame the majors don't get much traffic on here. What did you think of it? We shot thursday and enjoyed our day. The second course was wind effected but that can't be helped. I qualified for finals day but can't make it.

The ground was immaculate and really well run. I did feel some stands were similar to the Blaser in several places though. I've now shot 44 stands at Orston and never shot at a driven target yet!!!

PM.
yes well organised  good facilities ,   i don't like driven   my nemesis  !!     Sunday is final shoots only i believe ,   one other point    orston put the results up pronto,  wish others would !!   

yes well organised  good facilities ,   i don't like driven   my nemesis  !!     Sunday is final shoots only i believe ,   one other point    orston put the results up pronto,  wish others would !!   
Their website and social media is top notch. Most grounds are woeful in that respect.

We'll certainly make the trip next year. Sam Usher has put a 71ex75 in. I wouldn't have been near that!

PM.

Latest posts

Back