Nil griffe

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like it didn't hold you back last night up (sorry, on) the alley??

Anyway, hands off! I saw her first!!  :sarcastic:
Yes I had a good match! BUT.......if I had the help of your masseuse, I may have had an even better match!  Come on... give me the number!!!

Back on topic I know one thing I would spend money on a griffe for my std DT rather than buy a new gun. In fact now that the neck problem has recurred I am even more convinced its the way to go.
Give Dennis a call, maybe he has a try to stock you could have a bash with before you spend all that money.

Might just do that les, I know a few folk who have them but there all those weird lefties

Might just do that les, I know a few folk who have them but there all those weird lefties
I've seen the odd one or two down here, but they are certainly not what you would call common. Rob Mulliner on this forum (Mulliner) uses one on his K80 for OT,UT and wot not. He seems to get on OK with it. His dad Brian has an old Nikko that Rob shoots quite well, he spent ages trying to set up his K80 with the Nill stock so it shot like the Nikko, but I don't think he managed it!

So griffe stocks and felt recoil, same as normal stock or much improved ?
There is no recoil reducer in an Evocomp yet. So treat it like normal. I think it is much better than normal but I also have X pad.....just saying :wink:

There is no recoil reducer in an Evocomp yet. So treat it like normal. I think it is much better than normal but I also have X pad.....just saying :wink:
Am sure when I had my pfs stock I read somewhere the Evocomp with a shock absorber of some kind was in development stages but could be wrong,

Guess you would  prob know a lot more then me about that Nicola .

Last edited by a moderator:

Am sure when I had my pfs stock I read somewhere the Evocomp with a shock absorber of some kind was in development stages but could be wrong,
Guess you would  prob know a lot more then me about that Nicola .
There is one available but as Nicola has said they may not be 100% happy with it

http://www.tirovesti.co.uk/

A proper medical consultation and chiropractor plus ultra sound and traction would be far more beneficial than German crap bolted on to a perfectly good gun.Nil Griffe is the pinnacle explanation of the phrase 'Butt Ugly'.

As this has gone from a technical conversation to a crapfest again, anyone who wants to seriously know about evocomp stocks please contact me on email and I will be happy to help.

Signing out now.

A proper medical consultation and chiropractor plus ultra sound and traction would be far more beneficial than German crap bolted on to a perfectly good gun.Nil Griffe is the pinnacle explanation of the phrase 'Butt Ugly'.
i get the impression your not a fan then peter ?

Your probably a traditionalist like me and i have to agree aesthetically they don't float my boat either but i am interested in the concept if it proves beneficial.

Traction, i had that on my neck a few times when the problem first occurred was a funny bridle on my head with a pulley system that stretched the neck and consequently the vertebrae, very medieval looking but did actually work. Don't think my Physio has such equipment unless she is a domonatrx (if that's the right word) on the side :)

I was asked a very successful trap shooter, you might of heard the name in the past.

I said so Peter what's the best bit of advice you would want to keep if your brain was wiped and started again....

His reply was his all singing stock! That summed it up for me!

Also someone mentioned if its fitted to you why bother moving it.

I watch Peter shoot 198 in practise in Tucson he then spent 1 hour altering the stock!

That was the comp he want onto set the world record at !

Last edited by a moderator:
That's me and my Nill griffe practicing at Bisley on a very windy saturday morning in January. Still shot a 23 on this round though. Very comfortable stock.

Good cos I couldnt find it on that v thing.

Back