Jocker again.............

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically the review concludes that they are a good cartridge that uses high quality  components and reclaimed shot which has been through a graphite process and on firing opens the pattern out a little bit more than your designated choke.

Basically the review concludes that they are a good cartridge that uses high quality  components and reclaimed shot which has been through a graphite process and on firing opens the pattern out a little bit more than your designated choke.
Now that is surprising. I find they really hit hard with very little choke. In fact better than most others I've tried.

The cartridge is apparently pretty fast, plus the shot being UK 7 and an even pellet spread, not centre dense, probably makes them hard hitting or at least gives that impression. I’ve noticed when I centre pattern a clay they are vaporised!

I have to say that the Jocker cartridges that I have used, dusted clays, regardless of the shot size or parentage  ! 

I have to say that the Jocker cartridges that I have used, dusted clays, regardless of the shot size or parentage  ! 
Only the ones you hit @ 25 yards of course  :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Split open a jocker to have a look and these are my findings. The wad had been pressed in and folded over on itself so the shot wasnt actually sitting in the cup.
6f11a88cd0de0db512795360d677f706.jpg
1cde0686e935e5cb50b484b5a86db982.jpg
cea63ed48970d85843d70dc16f045813.jpg
b1f4593d597c2a05abac0c7d7d609b4d.jpg
73dbfcf6713a4d2206f50acc215fa6fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The shot was deformed and of different sizes... well worth the money
I currently have an Eley DTL Gold in my bag that is exactly the same  !

Maybe I can clear up the confusion then  !    Someone had 'liked' my thread on the original article, I was therefore prompted to re read the thing. I then spotted the photograph which was basically saying " buy rubbish and yer get er.....rubbish".  I was pointing out that you can "buy expensive and get rubbish"  too. Sorry if anyone was injured during a 'head scratching' session.        :D   

There is a person I know that stocks Jocker cartridges, he lives near Killington, just off the B6256.

Back