Jack Pyke English Open - Jun 12th - 16th - Open Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm disappointed, Will...fishing??  :suicide:
Sorry, to clarify, the Jack Pyke event could be fishing, for all I know. I don't have a fishing rod, so if it is I need to tie a bit of string around my barrels and hold that over the water..

It's a great event, well run (like everything at sporting targets) decent targets and the high tower challenge is on at the same time. 50 rangey tower birds with no load limit :D 40g 4s anyone :)

Sorry, to clarify, the Jack Pyke event could be fishing, for all I know. I don't have a fishing rod, so if it is I need to tie a bit of string around my barrels and hold that over the water..
Ahh..I thought you meant you could be fishing instead!

I'll get me coat.

It's a great event, well run (like everything at sporting targets) decent targets and the high tower challenge is on at the same time. 50 rangey tower birds with no load limit :D 40g 4s anyone :)
Fuz - no load limit is not strictly true I think - there is no weight limit but there is a size limit - probably 6's

HI Nick, Your squad has a special concession and has 7 shooters rather than 6,they kindly booked Ronnie in with you all, he's really looking forward to the shoot and meeting everyone and so am I.

As my memory is not what it used to be, and I'm lazy, can someone remind me where this event is taking place?  I'd forgotten all about it, but my diary tells me it's next week!  :help:

Back