Jack Pyke English Open 2012 - Open Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought similar to Andy, tale of 2 shoots with the weather really. I was happily grinding it out ad got 11 stands in 1 away but as soon as I missed my next one on 12 I lost interest as you knew what scores were in from previous 2 days.

Didn't think it was their best one but I know they had set it with the impending weather in mind and knowing what it was doing to some of them on Friday you can see why they did it. The problem is on a 4 day shoot that the weather is what it is, the first two days in no wind I can see where the scores came from.

Never mind- plenty more fish on the other foot...

Luck of the draw I suppose, but even so there was an 82 and 83 shot in C today. To be fair to ST, yes they had to set it to the weather forecast but they shouldn't have to in the middle of June. Poxy British weather :(

Results Here http://www.sportingtargets.co.uk/uploads/Updates/Shoots/Results/Jack%20Pyke%20Pro%20Sport%20English%20Open%202012.html

Nice little £45 in C for me :D makes todays debacle feel better!

Should have looked into prize fund a bit more in depth! Maybe not a good idea to dick around at the end!

Lovely one from a bloke that works for me, said in all seriousness: 'That's the way the cookie crumble goes'.

Live leaderboard doesnt seem too live atm :mellow:
On behalf of the club - sorry for the less than usual live leaderboard service - bloody thing has been playing up all week. I will be having a stiff chat with the IT knob for that one!

No probs, it worked Sunday when I was getting twitchy :D
Trust me, that was such a case of swans paddling furiously under the water you would not believe -

I think I must have been told that the system had gone down more times over the weekend than at anytime in the last 5 years :huh: - needless to say I did consume rather more Speckled Hen than is my usual wont on a Sunday evening! Still as long as the customer servce was not unduly affected that is the main thing. :smile:

Back