Issue No.48 Any news?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed to stay in C by the skin of my teeth ( It wasn't easy! ) . Look forward to a few sand bagging sessions over the summer! :)

Issue 49 however is already waaay into the B's! Will have to be careful I don't leapfrog B at the end of the year! (Just another 3 clays per 100 )  No point in getting up amongst you lot!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first time ever I have a class.  Just proves all those people wrong that told me I had no class and never would.

Thank you Will, each little percent or part percent is important to me at the moment so a little bit sensitive about it.  Work harder is the goal.
Sian if you open your Averages page it will default to Issue 49 which is your running average. Top of the page you can enter issue 48 which should be the averages utilized for the next classification period.

DT

Not happy at all!. I know we've been here before on this forum but now I'm experiencing it first hand there has to be a better way of operating the class system. At cut off I was 74.7% (75.3% needed to reach A class in sporting) so have missed out. It however hasn't taken into account that my current or running average is 77.9% (with another above cut off percentage score yet to be added). So I'm looking at staying in B class with an 78%+ average. It's not only wrong on me but not fair on my class competitors. I can see how it may be easy to be labeled a sandbagger (which I am definitely not) due to a flaw in the system. Three of the people I used to compete against i.e. I knew if they turned up and I could score on them I was in with a good chance of winning my class have all gone up and each one has a lower running average. Something's wrong!.

Gone up to A in sporting but just missed AA by .5 of a percent. Glad in a way as I doubt I'd win much up there!

However I have been put in C for Sportrap as I only shot 100 sportrap at Owlslodge and hit a 78. Thought 78% would have been higher than C Class though?

Looks like I will be AA in December :-/

Blimey Sian, you do some shooting don't  you !!

DT
Yes, yes I do and that is only my registered shoots.  I do open shoots and every Saturday I like to shoot a slab if not more for practise at skeet, DTL, sporting, Compak and fitasc now.  

Gone up to A in sporting but just missed AA by .5 of a percent. Glad in a way as I doubt I'd win much up there!

However I have been put in C for Sportrap as I only shot 100 sportrap at Owlslodge and hit a 78. Thought 78% would have been higher than C Class though?

It was a May score so counts next time.  See Will I am taking it in.

You're looking at something wrongly. Probably not at issue 48. You are 79.3 in ESP. The C class in STR shows no score, so it's a very old classification. 

Will he shot it in May so counts next time.

i see you saw it now above

I shot the Sportrap this month. And shows as C Class? Maybe that will be my Class in December? (If the averages don't change)

When I searched issue 48 it showed 82.3% and issue 49 was 81.2% as I only got 76 at Owlslodge last time.

What bit are you looking at Will as I must be on the wrong thing somewhere.

Why would it say I was in C Class for Sportrap if I'm not yet graded?

its because classes are bolix and mean nothing in the real world

ps

darkside

no not being funny so no but.

your opinion of course many may disagree and your opinion of me is of no interest

have a good night my friend

Consolidated my position in C, the odd pleasing score drowned in regular mediocre efforts, I'll not be threatening anything higher methinks 

I shot the Sportrap this month. And shows as C Class? Maybe that will be my Class in December? (If the averages don't change)

When I searched issue 48 it showed 82.3% and issue 49 was 81.2% as I only got 76 at Owlslodge last time.

What bit are you looking at Will as I must be on the wrong thing somewhere.

Why would it say I was in C Class for Sportrap if I'm not yet graded?
What you shot after April 30th is nothing to do with the new classification, as you say. It will count towards your next classification in December, yes.

You must have shot STR at some point in the past, years ago? Or you would not be listed at all, never mind C. 

When I look at classifications, I see you as 79.3 (weirdly, it's slightly different in averages and scores.. Looks like that includes one more score or something) Your issue 49 average is 81.2, which is towards your December classification.

Back