Have county shoots had their day

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keyboard warrior? Pot, kettle and black spring to mind. All you seem to do is slag off Lincolnshire without actually going to an event. To the point where they have banned you from their Facebook page hence your posts on here.
Yes julesy the Lincolnshire CPSA HAVE REMOVED ME FROM THERE FACE BOOK PAGE

I was told that the Facebook and Lincs CPSA page would be updated with all shoot information,it never was Jan Stennett and Dave Moat promised the world and did nothing all I did was complain now I do not have the right to comment my view is still that the Lincolnshire CPSA and not very good at organising anything.

As regard to our county shoots I went to Beverly for the 2013 sport trap when we arrived we were met by 2 layouts throwing orange clays with so many trap breakdowns my last round had 24 no birds this was run like a side shoot to an OT shoot not what you could call a championship .one poxy worn out trophy for 1 st place and no class prizes had I known it would be 2 layouts and not 4 and no class prizes I would not have bothered with the 180 mile round trip

Deershooter

I went to High Lodge yesterday, paid an eye watering (to me) £39 for 100 birds, shot in a squad of seven so it took some time to complete.  I most likely finished last.  It will probably be the last sporting comp I do, I'll just stick to All Round comps from now on as I enjoy them considerably more.
Was that a squaded event with a qualified ref ??

Deershooter.

You know buddy you can always join the BASC.

Same insurance. Forget the registered shoots, county, etc.

Shoot birds only. Forget the political crap. It's political crap.

Enjoy your hobby and sport.

It seems to me like you don't anymore and it's a shame when it gets like that.

IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no idea what the prize fund is, it's not something that concerns me over much  - you don't normally win anything for coming last unfortunately.

Back