Gun reviews on youtube

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great videos on the channel, cheers for your work!

Having shot so many, I'd be interested to know your thoughts on the best guns in the 2-3k price bracket - maybe with a shootout vid?

Thanks for posting all of these Lloyd. As a new'ish shooter it's been incredibly useful to hear the objective explanations and summary for each gun - it helped me with my purchase (though ironically a B725 Sporter 2 which wasn't one of your favoured guns - but again the objective summary actually led me to realise it would be a good choice for me).

Honestly couldn't tell you how many I've watched at this point - enough to get me in trouble with the Mrs 😂

have you reviewed the miroku mk60 high pheasant ?   if not would you consider it please .     enjoy your work  cheers . 
Thanks Dr.

I have done the MK38 and the MK70, but as yet not had an MK60 to play with. I am sure I will get one at some point but I depend on what is available from press / second hand stock. 

Thanks for posting all of these Lloyd. As a new'ish shooter it's been incredibly useful to hear the objective explanations and summary for each gun - it helped me with my purchase (though ironically a B725 Sporter 2 which wasn't one of your favoured guns - but again the objective summary actually led me to realise it would be a good choice for me).

Honestly couldn't tell you how many I've watched at this point - enough to get me in trouble with the Mrs 😂
Cheers Ant, Like most things it's subjective. At the price point the 725 is actually a good buy if you can get away with the stock dimensions. Look out for a series of articles coming up in Clay Shooting Magazine. ;)

Thanks Dr.

I have done the MK38 and the MK70, but as yet not had an MK60 to play with. I am sure I will get one at some point but I depend on what is available from press / second hand stock. 

Cheers Ant, Like most things it's subjective. At the price point the 725 is actually a good buy if you can get away with the stock dimensions. Look out for a series of articles coming up in Clay Shooting Magazine. ;)
Will keep an eye out! 

Ive got the thicker inflex pad fitted, adjustable stock which is set up to add cast off and some height. Also the trigger set furthest forward - this seems to be working for me.

With that said I’m with Ben Husthwaite at Kibworth Thursday so all of that will probably be re-fitted! 

Just watched that.  It's the same as mine, although mine's 32". I have the slimmer forend too. Love it to bits - use it for sporting. 

Can't say that I have too much bother with cleaning though - that said I'm pretty meticulous, being an engineer.

I enjoy your youtube vids.  Not read this thread yet in its entirety but I always watch your videos, The Gun Shop videos, Dave Carrie films and Ian Harford's Team Wild Vids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back