Gun reviews on youtube

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t you guys see any magazines etc? Been around for years! 😆

The bag isn’t good.. slips look likely if you want robust 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t you guys see any magazines etc? Been around for years! 😆

The bag isn’t good.. slips look likely if you want robust 
The bag is great the flap may not be quite as good if it rains but does tuck in, the rubberised bottom,strength and capacity are perfect mine has lasted about 4 years now and apart from some general scuffing is as good as new.

The slips will only allow your gun to be damaged if you drive over it  all guaranteed for 5 years.

That would be good, I am just starting the hunt or a new range bag to carry 100+ carts, gloves, water, specs, chokes etc etc.  My Napier bag is now close to the end of it's natural.  
Have a look at the GMK range bag. It is a bit like the old style 'doctors bag'. When I was Instructing at a local ground they had around 10 of these bags and they got hammered every week. I have had over 250 cartridges, glasses, water bottle and a 3 piece rod in the bottom of it. I was so impressed by the amount it carried and the way it stood up to abuse, I went and bought one. Mine is now some 5/6 years old, still looks as good as new and is more than up to the job. They are still available new on the bay for around £20.

For me, a bag has to have a rigid structure, be big enough, have separate compartments and critically an insulted drinks bottle holder. My very tatty Top Gun one is perfect, but old. They don’t make them anymore. The perfect bag is by Wild Hare in USA, but hard to get over here. Out of stock. 

For me, a bag has to have a rigid structure, be big enough, have separate compartments and critically an insulted drinks bottle holder. My very tatty Top Gun one is perfect, but old. They don’t make them anymore. The perfect bag is by Wild Hare in USA, but hard to get over here. Out of stock. 
http://www.wildhareshootinggear.com/store/p/1136-Wild-Hare-Premium-Tournament-Bag.aspx 

That does look good! Need to get someone visiting USA to bring one back.

If you are unlucky 20% vat,  ( paid on the total value of the goods and the postage)  somewhere between 2 -6 % duty and around £11 parcel handling fee .  On the other hand it might be your lucky day . My J and P  springs and pins kit arrived in the post box no charge,  but I’ve had fishing tackle held at Parcel Force untill I collected it and paid . 

Just looks exactly like a Castellani bag except quilted with the same fixings...the swivel parted on mine with just a 100 cartridges and my glasses in mine!!

Bought it as a summer alternative now cable tied together 😥
Haven’t seen a similar castellani. If you can send a link or photo that would be great.

Haven’t seen a similar castellani. If you can send a link or photo that would be great.
Bolsa_Tiro_Castellani-Rojo-03-400x400.jpg
Wp%203%20Pocket%20Bag3021.png

Size and shape seem pretty much the same,slightly smaller pockets and drink holder on the side.Top opening is the same double zip type.

Definitely has the same sought of swivel and mine literally fell out...fortunately i paid little for it.

Plenty of room for cartrodges probably get your waterproofs in one pocket depending on thickness

No normal handles.

https://www.castellani.eu/index.php/borse/borsa-3-tasche-wp.html

Latest posts

Back