Gil and Vicki Ash Are Coming to The UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Fuz, when I saw you last your shotgun of choice it certainky looked like you had undertaken a considerable amount of " improvements" almost "pimp my gun" one is tempted to offer :)

Take it the club meet is in the back of your van :)

Just to haul this briefly back on topic, there are now only four slots left for shooting on the Friday, seven for the Sunday.

PM if you want any further info  :hi:

Now two slots for the Friday, six slots Sunday.

The Seminar day is beginning to look VERY interesting. We have some big names in the world of Sports Psychology, Mental Performance AND coaching attending what is evolving into an open forum - lots of room for debate and learning with a truly International feel!

Will be a great opportunity to attend something which will certainly pave the way for future conferences.

Well I have read through this thread and cant believe how negative some of you are. I cannot make my mind up wether it is jealousy or fear.

I am a beginner to this sport and what i have been reading has left a bad taste and impression and made me wonder if i want to be part of it.

I had a go at DTL for the first time and got 6 out of 25. I then came across the OSP school run by Gil and Vicky Ash, watched the video on trap shooting, went out that evening and shot 19.

I for one am really looking forward to them coming over if watching a video can produce that sort of improvement cant wait to see what personal tuition could bring.

Regards Alan

alan thanks for the flowers.....and you are right what you are going to learn will amaze you....and it will dramatically increase the speed of the learning process.....in fact we will keep skyping and will give you specific things to do in the interim that will give you a head start.....looking forward to seeing you ......and thanks again.....It ain't braggin ifin you can do it....

Back