The Krieghoff Sporting Masters - £35,000 Prize Fund

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so ready for this..

post-76-0-84523400-1417718469.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=WOoUVeyaY_8

Any gun? So I can use one of these?

Now that looks like a lot of fun :crazy:   imagine that on the DTL layout

james you are quite correct it will be done on your english sporting classes 

must say this is filling up nicely now with entries coming in from garlands and weston wood today so if you want to shoot it get your name down now and pay us before April 

just a quick update to say the friday at windrush for spoting and sportrap is now full up so we have tuesday , wednesday and thursday left at this ground , with entries coming in everyday now , get your name down folks now and pay us in april 2015 

i havent taken deposits nicola as the sporting bunch are genrally a trust worthy lot , we did it like this last year at the troy fitasc and never had one let us down out of 340 fitasc shooters so hopefully it will be the same again 

Hope you are taking a deposit from those who have booked Steve :wink:

Brilliant to see it filling up so quick.

People really do like these different scratch type shoots with big prizes attached.
It's pay April, shoot August...there will be no problem finding a replacement for any drop outs between April and August ;)

The problem with not turning up to a 'sell out shoot' is you run the risk of not getting an entey to the 'next big shoot' that ground owner hosts...

i am really pleased to announce the prize fund for this has just got bigger with a great sponsorship deal coming from Hull Cartridge Company , details of how these extra prizes will be shared up will follow shortly 

If you could find it in your heart to let me shoot this in A class, I would be greatfull. Or B class. :)

Back