Gil Ash Seminar Saturday 28th September now FREE to attend!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdLyons

Gil and Vicki Ash are offering the Seminar session at Grange Farm as a "free to attend" clinic.

They will be introducing their methodology and techniques either side of the two shooting instruction days which promise to be brilliant!

This is a great opportunity to meet two of America's most experienced, and perhaps controversial coaches.

Like their methods? Come and join them and go deeper into the OSP system with brand new video technology.

Disagree with them? Come and join in the debates, contribute and perhaps come away with a nugget or two of new information.

Pay and play on the Sporting circuit afterwards - it's a no brainer! 

Hope to see you there  :biggrin:

Hi Ed would of loved to attend but already signed up for the Gambore gold, that day.

would love to have any and all come to discuss some of the mysteries of eye dominance, the mental game, improving performance at every level.....looking forward to it././...GA

Just bumping this thread again as it will be a GREAT day :)

Also if anyone wants to come along to talk shooting specs etc please do.

Hope to see you there!

It will be all very interesting stuff....I cannot get there because I am game shooting....but had a great time whizzing Gil and Vicky around London on Saturday.

Afterwards we went back to the beautiful club room in their hotel ...7 floors up, comfy sofas, bar and a birds eye view of London. Gil kindly showed me the Knowledge Vault footage on his computer.

Wow....loads of knowledge on there from start up shooter to expert shooter....and some great short tips on DVD. I mean.....how many of you know that you can use a simple household item (a mag light ....a ceiling.....and your shot gun)...to perfect gun mount.....instead of purchasing expensive laser lights etc....... and then show you how to do this gun mount practice....? In the past I used to think it was a boring waste of time exercise but when you see 'how to do it properly and why'.....it certainly made me realise more about just how useful it is.

I had intended to be home by 7pm.....but when we looked up from the computer and Gil asked what train I was catching and i replied 6pm..... he then said 'well it s 7.30pm now!'....I realised we had lost track of time. It was all so very very interesting...

Have fun all those of you who are going to Grange.....and take an open mind with you...!!

Back