fiocchi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Hamster. I thought I read a review somewhere where it said the Fblue was coming out between an an English 7 and an English 7.5........I could well be wrong with that though.

Have you tried the Golden?
I've never even seen the Golden but by all accounts it's a proper shell :) ; it is true occasionally Italian shells can come in between sizes but to me that's even worse :smile: . It won't matter to everyone but I need to know I have the right shell size for me if that makes sense.

Hampster

try the top one they are English 7.5 only shot 100 or so of each so early days but ones seem to have better kills than f blu prob because of the extra shot and were slightly softer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hampster

try the top one they are English 7.5 only shot 100 or so of each so early days but ones seem to have better kills prob because of the extra shot and were slightly softer
I quite like the Top 1 and have used quite a few in 28g, nothing wrong with them generally but I need to track down a 24g 8 that's fastish :) .

They do a 24g uk 8.

Or have you tried em and there slow for you ?

Fiocchi web site does not give spec for ones but does for blus so we cant compare in that respect. On the few i have shot they didnt seem any slower than the blus. Blus do look a lot nicer not that it matters though :)

I quite like the Top 1 and have used quite a few in 28g, nothing wrong with them generally but I need to track down a 24g 8 that's fastish :) .
Have you had a good look through my website?

Study the mm sizes.

webber

www.norgascartridges.co.uk

Many thanks, ips/Webber,

Just to prove what a sadact I am, have studied the chart and cannot see a 2.2mm 24g offering?!

ips,

I have no issues with the speed of the Top 1, a tiny bit faster would be nice but I think the real reason why I get crumbly rather than pulverisey breaks at range is the shot hardness, or lack of.

Many thanks, ips/Webber,

Just to prove what a sadact I am, have studied the chart and cannot see a 2.2mm 24g offering?!

ips,

I have no issues with the speed of the Top 1, a tiny bit faster would be nice but I think the real reason why I get crumbly rather than pulverisey breaks at range is the shot hardness, or lack of.
The load that you desire is there, but only in 20 bore.

More food for thought.

webber

Instant ban here, no questions asked.... Chased
Coals to Newcastle,,,,,,,,,,,Tom

Hamster,,,,,,,,,what you are after does not exist,,,,,, ask yourself.

Nearest is what Tom has in a 2.2mm Italia 8, he has three versions,Supertargets,T2's and Grand Italias.

I will say it again

Nearest is what Tom has in a 2.2mm Italia 8, he has three versions,Supertargets,T2's and Grand Italias.

Buy some

There are a few nice Fiocchi pictures on the new Norgas Cartridge Company Facebook page.

Some members may wish to visit and like what they see.

webber

Ok Will have a look on Mrs ips netbook tonight she does this Facebook mallarkey. :)

Back