Evo Comp

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iainspecialboy

Hi All.

Is there a Uk agent for the Evo Comp stocks ? I am interested in one for my Perazzi but I would like to try one and find out a bit more about them, especially the price.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Special

Jonathan at mid wales shooting centre has nil griffe and pfs perazzi stocks in stock .....

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Don't worry, just seen the price at Mid Wales. Just got to plan a trip to see Jonathan. Now, who has a spare set of barrels !!!!

Don't worry, just seen the price at Mid Wales. Just got to plan a trip to see Jonathan. Now, who has a spare set of barrels !!!!
For what gun Iain? Just noticed it's a Perazzi, what barrels are you looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Perazzi MX8 29.5 or 30" Protrap rib with factory Multi choke in both barrels. Barrels only though.
Try Chris Potters if you haven't already. I don't think you'll get factory multichoked ones ,far better to get fixed choke and have them Teagued or Brileyed

Have tried Potters, Bywell and Mid Wales. Don't want Teague or Briley thinwall as I like to change to add / remove weight and length. Will just have to order a new set from Italy.

John at mid Wales again he has k80 super sport 32" for sale barrels only think there mc but not pro ribs doh...........wrong gun im a dohnut

Ian would it not be cheaper easier to go new made for you? Then again with perazzi probably not

MX8 was a wedding present so it's a keeper.

"I've had the same brush for 30 years. 6 new heads and 3 new handles" ;-)

Latest posts

Back