evo 24g

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each to their own, but I've been on the Evos in 28g for 12 months or so now and really like them.

Never tried the 24g so can't comment on recoil vs the 28g but I've always been on the recoil sensitive side and find these nice to use.

Only slight issue is they don't seem to be working 100% through my A400 but that may be the gun and not the shell.

Each to their own, but I've been on the Evos in 28g for 12 months or so now and really like them.

Never tried the 24g so can't comment on recoil vs the 28g but I've always been on the recoil sensitive side and find these nice to use.

Only slight issue is they don't seem to be working 100% through my A400 but that may be the gun and not the shell.
Your welcome to try a box of 24's at the SCC

:santa:

Cheers Santa, I'll take you up on your kind offer - you're very welcome to a box of 28's in exchange.

Would do a smiley, but don't know how on an ipad.
No Probs, 

I;ll make a note to bring an extra box,   your on the 3pm detail, so finding me shouldn't be  a problem

:santa:

My local price for Evo 28's plastic is £184/1000

Would be interested to know if they're cheaper elsewhere?

Not by much - Countryway Gunshop have them for £183/1000 on the web site.

Had no idea that was an option on my ipad - thanks Deerhunter. 

.....wow ,yes thank you Deershooter, endless possibilities

And for what it's worth, I had to buy some fibre cartridges to shoot at WLSS and bought 24g Evo's - they were very smooth and effective. I found there was a massive difference between them and 28g Evo's (which I don't like as much as my DTL 300's)

I typed that last post with of those Emoji's but they didn't appear on post - any idea why ?

Latest posts

Back