Hotukcartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUT, if everyone was using 24 gram, lead, steel, Bismuth, it matters not, surely THAT is a level field ?
Question, if and it’s a monster if, is that with a possible lead ban on the horizon, of the few alternatives steel being mostly plaswad due to cost, bismuth being eye watering expensive how are all these fibre only grounds going to survive

Question, if and it’s a monster if, is that with a possible lead ban on the horizon, of the few alternatives steel being mostly plaswad due to cost, bismuth being eye watering expensive how are all these fibre only grounds going to survive
There are cartridges available that use bio wads, none lead shot etc. It is whether people are prepared to buy them at the current price of around £550/1000. I for one, am not.

There are cartridges available that use bio wads, none lead shot etc. It is whether people are prepared to buy them at the current price of around £550/1000. I for one, am not.
Exactly my point, most of the clay bashing around here is the twice monthly straw balers all with fibre restrictions, they will simply cease to exist, the "big" grounds on my doorstep Barbury, Coleys, Ladyswood again are fibre only would surely become tumbleweed farms at those prices

Latest posts

Back