Essex masters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be clear, I'm not bothered about seeing scores BEFOREHAND. But seeing them as soon after as possible is important. And certainly seeing how far up the list I am and who I beat is of great interest.
Yea think positive need to check I'm not last

I shot it today, the set up is very clever the fact that every clay is on show for a reasonable amount of time and still needs lots of skill and thinking about. For my first major competition there were nerves and I didn't really settle till stand 6, I managed to up my % by over 25% on the second 100 I enjoyed the test and I'll be back next year I think I'll do it over 2 days next time

Shot this today starting on the Red course, we were squad 3 nice bunch of lads including Sean Bramley. I managed an 85 which I was pleased with but then let too many escape on the Black course managing a 77 but finishing well by straighting the last 4 testing targets on the stand 13 the long ones with the first barrel !!

All those still to shoot, have a great time and shoot well.

He did an 89 on Black, can't remember what he got on Red, but he only shot about 3-4 stands with his own gun as he had a trigger malfunction. He shared mine for the rest of the day apart from a couple of stands where he borrowed a CG from the organisers but he didn't get on with it. So much for gun fit being important mine a right hooker and he's left handed!!

ame="AndySwaine" post="137946" timestamp="1397256829"]

He did an 89 on Black, can't remember what he got on Red, but he only shot about 3-4 stands with his own gun as he had a trigger malfunction. He shared mine for the rest of the day apart from a couple of stands where he borrowed a CG from the organisers but he didn't get on with it. So much for gun fit being important mine a right hooker and he's left handed!!
My mate just spoke to him, he did 88 on red, he said his gun broke down after 24 clays

What gun was it as we haven't had a fight over makes for about a week. :butcher:

Hammy i cant wait any longer so i will start us off.

It would have been a P, probably trigger broke or stock cracked. Or could have been a K just because.

Edit

that should do it mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's close enough mate, hammy i told you it would be a P :)

NOTE

Mr moderator can i just point out at this stage that this may well be off topic BUT twas that hammy bloke what done it i was merely a pawn in his sick game.

Latest posts

Back