Essex Masters 2023

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After todays score "update" it would appear only the top 15-20 overall scores from each class are being posted. Which means about 90% of us wont see our scores at all..................

Last edited by a moderator:
I shot it Sunday, bit slow getting round but 2 very good courses in my opinion, thoroughly enjoyed it

I thought it was much better than the last couple of years.  It seemed like more effort had been put in on the course design. I shot the clays with sky behind them really well but orange clays with a dark background were a disaster. Hit 160 must try some different colour glasses.

I thought it was much better than the last couple of years.  It seemed like more effort had been put in on the course design. I shot the clays with sky behind them really well but orange clays with a dark background were a disaster. Hit 160 must try some different colour glasses.
I agree, I dont think there was a poor stand over the entire 26, I started on the red course and definately no easing you in gently

Any link to the FULL scores list? Their facebook page just has the higher ones.

PM.

They are just scratching the results into the slate tablets.  It will take a while as they get a big entry. 

I gather they had 2300 entries. What’s the entry fee, £80? That’s £184,000 in the till. Enough to pop to Curry’s and get the kit to deal with electronically recording the scores. (And to hire a tech savvy young person to do data entry). 

Last edited by a moderator:
They are just scratching the results into the slate tablets.  It will take a while as they get a big entry. 

I gather they had 2300 entries. What’s the entry fee, £80? That’s £184,000 in the till. Enough to pop to Curry’s and get the kit to deal with electronically recording the scores. (And to hire a tech savvy young person to do data entry). 
I was told it was £100 this year. So £230,000 in pound notes.🤯

I'm meant to be going next year but the torturous results procedure would infuriate me! Bigger incentive to make the top 12 I guess!

PM.

I was told it was £100 this year. So £230,000 in pound notes.🤯

I'm meant to be going next year but the torturous results procedure would infuriate me! Bigger incentive to make the top 12 I guess!

PM.
Was £100 entry, £80 for young guns

What is also slightly amazing is the volume of shot dispensed at an event like this.

Assuming an average of 27 gram shot load, 210 cartridges per person to include a few no birds and a few people using the pool shoot and 2300 entries that equals approx 13 tonnes of lead shot used over the event.

What is also slightly amazing is the volume of shot dispensed at an event like this.

Assuming an average of 27 gram shot load, 210 cartridges per person to include a few no birds and a few people using the pool shoot and 2300 entries that equals approx 13 tonnes of lead shot used over the event.
Where's my spade?

Back