English Open at Doveridge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to hand it to me, I can kill a thread off like THAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to everyone who's shot this event - by all reports "a bit of a bitch" with mixed weather.

Young Josh Bridges is still leading the Colts with a 69 (not too shabby when you consider he's only 14!)

Definitely one to watch!

I'm with Ben,Ed not every body likes being beat up.perv :crazy:

a special mention to Rosie Brumby on our squad she hit a very polished 83!!! well done Rosie great shooting
Yes that looks mighty. Well shot Rosie. Didn't realise how good you were having only seen you for schools success so far. You are ahead of Cheryl Hall, who usually makes other lady shooters look like they are blindfolded.

Superb!

And yes Rosie Brumby shot that bloody well, she looked solid in Texas and carried it forward to today. Top bombing !

Never mind all this warm air - bring on next year I'm gonna whoop all o your asses, be afraid, be very afraid the Growler is coming, gonna get all technicalled up and practice like a monster, yup gonna dust em all, but first things first, got to eat my nice hospital brekkie, back soon when the drugs wear off! Gdog.

" I see big ben wasn't very impressed with the round! "

Johnny, Why not?

Never mind all this warm air - bring on next year I'm gonna whoop all o your asses, be afraid, be very afraid the Growler is coming, gonna get all technicalled up and practice like a monster, yup gonna dust em all, but first things first, got to eat my nice hospital brekkie, back soon when the drugs wear off! Gdog.
If you do the stairs today they might let you home this afternoon.

What do you reckon to it now after the event - not too bad was it?

It only gets better from now on - get plenty of walking in when you get home and lie down for an hour each morning and afternoon as they told me that your muscles heal better in their natural horizontal/vertical position as opposed to being at 90 degrees when you are sat down.

I wasn't allowed in a car for three weeks because getting in and out is risky but after that its ok.

All the best

Robert

Well done to George who shot 100 straight in the Romanian FITASC Grand Prix yesterday.

Last edited:
" I see big ben wasn't very impressed with the round! "

Johnny, Why not?
Ranting and raving on facebook about how poor it was set up etc, think he's removed his comments now. But he's entitled to his opinion the same as everyone else.

The last time my Dad and his mates shot Doveridge about 8 years ago the round was that hard they chucked in their cpsa membership afterwards.

Back