Competition guns how are the looked after?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the same as me, got a mate who is a mechanic to 'chip' mine, when the Wife next used it I had to take the car and get her back from the next village !!!

The lawn mower that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

It does not matter how others treat their guns.  All that affects you is how you treat your guns.  

Some years ago Perazzi had an advert showing the MX3 that Dan Bonillas shoots, may shoot still for all I know.  Still fine then with +8,000,000 rounds thru it.  BTW Mr. Bonillas is not just one of those ATA target pounders,  but also a top live bird shooter - he won the Worlds at pigeons as well IIRC.  

Flyers....proper chap then. Is he still going? I don't recognise the name Charlie.

Charlie I am and from an early age have been a biker I know bikes and I know how to treat them ... thrash the tits off them :) but always "MAKE SURE THEY ARE SPANNERED PROPLERLY" that way everything is taken care of ! I look at my guns in the same way although to be honest I don't know if I could now really shoot a gun enough to make it feel it before I after one day of that!

The Perazzi model DB81 was named after him.

vincemcnamara_2008_030312.jpg

first , what a beaut of a bass!!

question:::  what is the best rally car?

avis rental golf. :spiteful:

oh, on guns,,, George said he's still got the same gun after 9 years,, go's in for a service at Christmas,,,it's only had 3 barrel sets, 1 stock, and 2 actions replaced! (GRIN).

As a bit of a tangent.....wasn't the best rally car ever the lancia stratos............just edging out the Audi Quattro on looks ,

Back