EJ Churchills Registered 10th Dec

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I shall meet Jane (Calamity) and Lorrayne at ECJ around 9.30 am.  Looking forward to it.

Weather so nice today, shame it looks damp tomorrow but I'm sure I can brave it. A great clubhouse to hide in if its too bad!

Can non-registered people shoot this as birds only? P1 are you still planning on going this afternoon?
You mean if not a member of the cpsa? I would assume so but worth ringing up to be 100% sure.

Yes I am. Not sure what time I will get there as depends on wife as have builders in fitting a bathroom. Let me know if you want to hook up.

A game of two halves today. Started fairly steady on first four stands then a tough middle. One awful stand for me, 2 ex 8 off the cherry picker. Then I dropped two soppy loopers on stand 12 for an 85. Should be a 95 out there I would say.

Some good stuff and not so good stuff from me today.

Pleased that I'm clearing most of the easier stuff but missed all the ones from the cherry picker on 9, the long looper on 10, and all of the longer rabbit on 8.  Then it was just the odd one here and there for a 76.

Stayed dry up until I left at 3pm. Shot like a complete tool today. Dropped too many 2's and 3's ending up on 62 which I think is my worst ever score at Churchills.

Still always something positive you can look back on - managed to straight the simo rabbit stand and I normally hate rabbits.

Good day, glad the rain stayed away.  Stupidly thought about my score on the last stand and then missed 3!  Finished on 67.  Got to learn how to cope with slow crossers, too much time to think for me.

Some good scores there. Always good to see HardFocus in the money, well done Paul!

Im shooting EJC on Tuesday so will be an interesting first visit to the ground.

Went again today and made a real pigs ear of what I thought was a tougher than usual EJC layout, nothing daft or silly for me it just seemed a tad hard to read, the odd gust made a few clays wobble and I struggled on too many stands. well shot chipper Nick Portlock his 92 sharing high gun, it was nice to see quite a few friendly (?) faces two of which were scoffing mince pies in the clubhouse (Sian & Calamity) as I left, I'll be back here in new year looking very much to improve on most of my 2015 efforts here

How very dare you I was nibbling on mine delicately having scoffed my bacon butty.?

Latest posts

Back