EJ Churchill Dec 1st

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EdSolomons said:

If you do it on a weekend I might make it down!
Come down in the week don't tell us you have to work! Only peasants work over Xmas!!!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Im up for any day in the week before Xmas, show young Glen a thing or 2 /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Place your bet then Fuzzie I need some Xmas beer tokens!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifLike taking candy from a child! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

CleverSC3 said:

Need to book on, but need not be a squad. £37.50.
Excellent sounds like this could be fun! Especially only being 30 mins from my parents place!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Matt, you should do a deal with ejc to bring a big party down at a better entry price! It is £35 for members..

I rekon a 40 headstart is reasonable /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Hopefully the river will be flooded that week as well, I want to bag me a goose or 2/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

CleverSC3 said:

Matt, you should do a deal with ejc to bring a big party down at a better entry price! It is £35 for members..
I like the cut of your Jib fella /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

I was speaking Rob about similar things today. :) But seriously though - could we do the 22nd or 23rd of December - ShootClay Christmas meet-up?

40 headstart!!! Your confident then!!! .!!!! Yeah stick to the geese mate they are a bigger target you might hit one of those!!!Plus it is Xmas and it might lay a golden egg!!! ha ha ha ha/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I can do anyone of those dates no problem.  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Thoroughly enjoyed today - a good mix of targets I started in stand 1 on the skeet layout and missed 3 from the low house skeet trap then missed another 3 on the floating angled looper after the game butt!  The sim pair of orange needed a good gap mid flight and the grouse butt crosser R-L needed lots of lead when it was infront of you before it started to drop - other than that I though it was a good mix and a test of concentration to fill them in.  Good to see a lot of friendly faces and  look froward to the Xmas challenge - hopefully next week!? Steve

shootclay Xmas party!!! No Port though Fuzzie!!! I heard about you down that Crown!!! .!!!!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Its port and brandy that leathers me /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif

Fuzrat said:

Eithers good for me
Yeah I suppose you can make all days being in the 'Public Sector' /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Untrue, I am by no means in the public sector, I drive a shuttle bus for a firmly private sector business park /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif no "great unwashed" on my bus /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Good to hear my friend!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Clever and Danno thank you for your kind words !! I am still trying to figure out how I managed an 80!!!Good course and no ground owner laughing at me helped enormously!!Seriously the targets seemed well set and i dont think there was a gimme stand anyhwere as I recall but then I am looking back through Rose coloured spectacles at the moment !! Whats with the Churchill Challenge are we booking as group if so what dates? cos I have to work around client/s Nice to put a face to name GavB. and well shot sir!! RegardsDavid

Back