EJ Churchill 3.1.13

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Dry, not too cold, overcast. Perfect for a clay shoot today and I thought EJC put on a pretty decent one; making good use of new stands (one I had never seen before today).

I was joined by a couple of mates and the clubhouse was very busy. My big frustration was that there were lovely looking bacon rolls being served to a large group of kids; but nothing for us old fat blokes. Lets hope the kitchen buys more for next time..

As I often do, I missed two fairly easy clays on my first stand, which has become a habit. it cost me a class win yet again. I was fairly good around the rest of it, only missing where my talent proved insufficient and landed an 89.

There was a 96 in from A Jefferies (AA) when I left; but still some very good shots still to finish when I left. Steve Lovatt, Steve Leonard, Chris Childerhouse, Alex Cobb to name a few.

Edit: Scores on their website.

http://www.ejchurchill.com/ej/downloads/CPSA/Report-2013-Jan-03-ALL%20SCORES.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Back