DT10 or DT11?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had both 10 and 11. 11 was heavier and had slightly less recoil than 10. To be honest they are both good, but I couldn't say that those overbored barrels give better patterns. If I had the choice of my old 11 or my old 10 I think I would chose the 10.
YOU ONLY SHOT IT TWICE. . :crazy:   :crazy:

YOU ONLY SHOT IT TWICE. . :crazy:   :crazy:
Cheeky little git ! I didn't wanna wear it out! At least I didn't need barrel stickers on it so the side ribs wouldn't fall off!  AND you just spent a small fortune on Perazzi springs and bits not many weeks back!!!  :laugh:

Cheeky little git ! I didn't wanna wear it out! At least I didn't need barrel stickers on it so the side ribs wouldn't fall off!  AND you just spent a small fortune on Perazzi springs and bits not many weeks back!!!  :laugh:
Les, you are such a funny guy.  I'm sure having that sense of humor has been incredibly valuable to you as a K-gun person.

keep smiling!!!!!

I'm not sure who would GAF about Brit proof house stats for an Italian gun proved in Italy?  And bore size is right at inconsequential since the games' rules specify the cartridge size which is all that matters.  It's been well shown in the US that you can make the bore any size you like and when you stuff a 12ga cart in the chamber it does what a 12ga gun does.  

C'mon, Ed!  That bore size hype ain't gonna go away.  And who cares?  Really?

Back